After the great oppulence and over-indulgence of Christmas, New Year generously offers the prospect of wiping the slate clean, ridding ourselves of the festive paunch and abstaining from prolonged binge eating and drinking for more than 24 hours. Resolutions are formulated and hopes are high.
So naturally us Brits aim to welcome this wondrous opportunity to start afresh as utterly inebriated as possible.
I, myself, enjoyed a drunken haze as the clock struck 12, and as a result brought in the New Year with my head in my hands, a stiff knee and all the very best of intentions for 2012.
I’ll keep you posted.
So naturally us Brits aim to welcome this wondrous opportunity to start afresh as utterly inebriated as possible.
I, myself, enjoyed a drunken haze as the clock struck 12, and as a result brought in the New Year with my head in my hands, a stiff knee and all the very best of intentions for 2012.
I’ll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment